<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5709416375762882002?origin\x3dhttp://unconditionalfeelings.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
LE FEMME
_______________________________________


?M A R D I N A H?
30th April
SIXTEEN
I love my mates circling me
Simple but yet so choosy
LINKAGES
_______________________________________

?Adnan
?Anisah
?Afifah
?Ainey
?Cynthia
?Eli
?Hilyah
?Jiie
?Maisurah
?Nafisah
?Raudha
?Renny
?Sairah
?Sayneng
?Shazeena
?Suhaidah
?Syafiqah
?ThiamSeng
?Tyqa
?Wanni
?Yanijulie
?Yanti
?Yaya
?Zaqia
?Zara
?Zilaa
TAGGIES
_______________________________________


ShoutMix chat widget


_______________________________________

Thursday, September 25, 2008
_______________________________________


Today had LITERATURE test. I think i can say bye-bye to the paper. But whatever it is i wont give up in any of my subjects. I know i can do it. Believe in it. FnN practical exam is fun bcos my partner,ZARA, is so hyper today and she know what she suppose to do. It fun when i do practical with her. With her actions could make me laugh ass off. fter FnN went to chemistry remedial for 1 solid hour. Only me, khairiah, cyntia,shafiq and goa khui attend it. So teruk my class. Zara waited for me at the foyer as she want to go home with me. We went EP to get my transparent bra strap and we walked around to fulfil our boredom. Soon we proceed to afgan to get her fav SUSHI and her bubble tea. I sent her to the bustop and went off. Nowadays i've been spent more time with her. Till on that 19/09 nisaa saw us that we went out together. She felt vey happy bcos our conditions are getting betta. I hope it will remain as fresh like now til forever. Insyallah.

hope each day will grow stronger




Labels:



I Blogged ! :D 10:41 PM