Thursday, September 18, 2008
_______________________________________
Today simply nothing much happen. Only there were two class test (malay&POA). The paper are quite okayla. Still managable:) In the "class", i just act normal although i feel abit paisey bout asking her yesterday. But atleast i have the courage to ask her personally and hopefully the answers she answered me is really from her bottom of her heart. I just feel each day our past friendship fade away alittle. This is wat i dont want it to happen. I miss her the real her like during the trip. She is such a happy person. In fact she make me feel comfortable when i was with her all the time. Lots of things happen and i dont wish to let it go because its too meaningful for me. I really care for her. I dun wish to have doubts between us. I want we to be together like we use to be. I really missed kissing her cheek, hugging her and holding her hands when she's down. I dont noe if she misses that. All day long i keep remembering her. I really want to have close talk with her. I miss sleeping in the middle with her. But now i feel very different. Like something is blocking the way. She is the person gave me advices, encouragement n pushing me through all obstacles. I really miss her to the core. I LUV YOU _ _ _ _ _