Wednesday, September 24, 2008
_______________________________________

Yesterday, i talked to her through ___. I actually just want to ask for her permission. After that i just ask her if she still busy like last week then she say she feel so bad for not having time to spent with me to teach me maths. She prayed for me everyday bcos she only want the best. Im so touched that she say she do it in her silence. Obviously i never expect it. I told her that i always have her in my mind when i was doing my work to help me to move on. She also do think of me and sometime she wonder how im doing especially in my problem my frens. She was happy because my condition between ____ is getting better. She proud of me because i manage to control myself and try to get the conditions better even though sometime i was piss off. She say 'thats my girl' and she gave me a hug. Im proud to have her to have her listening to all my problems and all her advice make me think twice and also she make me feel im grown up more than my frens do. Her words yesterday really make me cry and i want my relationship with her will last forever. I need her. I cant afford to lose her. I always luv her. Not even a seconds i forget her. I prayed hard so that our relationship wil last.
Labels: i will nvr forget you