<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5709416375762882002?origin\x3dhttp://unconditionalfeelings.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
LE FEMME
_______________________________________


?M A R D I N A H?
30th April
SIXTEEN
I love my mates circling me
Simple but yet so choosy
LINKAGES
_______________________________________

?Adnan
?Anisah
?Afifah
?Ainey
?Cynthia
?Eli
?Hilyah
?Jiie
?Maisurah
?Nafisah
?Raudha
?Renny
?Sairah
?Sayneng
?Shazeena
?Suhaidah
?Syafiqah
?ThiamSeng
?Tyqa
?Wanni
?Yanijulie
?Yanti
?Yaya
?Zaqia
?Zara
?Zilaa
TAGGIES
_______________________________________


ShoutMix chat widget


_______________________________________

Thursday, October 9, 2008
_______________________________________



Far away and keep thinking every seconds. It hurts. It pain. Deal with it slowly im sure it will go away. It only matters of time. Insyallah we will be given a direction from Him to guide us along the way.

EOY coming to an end soon. Im so stress. Lack of study. Lack of sleep. Basically lack of everything.
Hari raya already past 9 day but yet i have not finish visiting here and there. I cant wait for 15 Oct as im going out wit my dancemates. Finally beraya kita!

Last saturday on 4 oct my house had an open house. Lots of people came. I invited her to come to my house but she say she segan to come. But its okay. Next year she must come. On sunday my family and i went visiting again to few both side uncles and aunties. Had fun with cousins. Camwhoring especially.



Let the pictures explain:






These dancers which i missed. It had been long time we never dance together. But the time is coming nearer. So we can dance again.


And last but not least i want to thank dis person for guiding me through


Labels:



I Blogged ! :D 10:16 PM