<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5709416375762882002?origin\x3dhttp://unconditionalfeelings.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
LE FEMME
_______________________________________


?M A R D I N A H?
30th April
SIXTEEN
I love my mates circling me
Simple but yet so choosy
LINKAGES
_______________________________________

?Adnan
?Anisah
?Afifah
?Ainey
?Cynthia
?Eli
?Hilyah
?Jiie
?Maisurah
?Nafisah
?Raudha
?Renny
?Sairah
?Sayneng
?Shazeena
?Suhaidah
?Syafiqah
?ThiamSeng
?Tyqa
?Wanni
?Yanijulie
?Yanti
?Yaya
?Zaqia
?Zara
?Zilaa
TAGGIES
_______________________________________


ShoutMix chat widget


_______________________________________

Sunday, October 19, 2008
_______________________________________


im waiting for the time to talk to you. But i dont know when. Keep waiting. I miss you so much. Everytime you always in my mind. But i wondering, did you remember me. Each thought, it makes me feel like tearing. I realise it but do give me a chance to amend it. I really love you as friend. in fact she is the best ever listening friend. I really miss her. I want to talk to her. I want to hug her. But i only dont know when it will happen. I miss her warm hugs. I miss holding your hand. I miss kissing your cheek. I miss talking to you. I miss sharing stuff with you. I miss smsing you. You pick me up when i fall. You comfort me when i alone. I really really miss you my dear friend.

Labels:



I Blogged ! :D 11:07 PM