<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5709416375762882002?origin\x3dhttp://unconditionalfeelings.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
LE FEMME
_______________________________________


?M A R D I N A H?
30th April
SIXTEEN
I love my mates circling me
Simple but yet so choosy
LINKAGES
_______________________________________

?Adnan
?Anisah
?Afifah
?Ainey
?Cynthia
?Eli
?Hilyah
?Jiie
?Maisurah
?Nafisah
?Raudha
?Renny
?Sairah
?Sayneng
?Shazeena
?Suhaidah
?Syafiqah
?ThiamSeng
?Tyqa
?Wanni
?Yanijulie
?Yanti
?Yaya
?Zaqia
?Zara
?Zilaa
TAGGIES
_______________________________________


ShoutMix chat widget


_______________________________________

Saturday, October 18, 2008
_______________________________________


Just came back from 1st Prefects' camp. Overall the camp was okay but the sleeping timing was really SUCKS. Only had 4 hours of sleep before the next day. Gileerr man!

Out of sudden, he said sorry to me. I was puzzled. wait till i had an opportunity to ask him why. Dinner time i asked him. He said sorry because of him i have to drag along to the camp. So touched la. He very caring. All along the outdoor activities i sat wit him in the bus. Boleh lah tahan. Nothing much happen actually.

Currently, i feel sad, disappointed and regretted. I've said sory to her through msn and sms. But there was no reply. i know it was my mistake. but i am sorry. human make mistakes which was undeniable. i truly sory and i promise i wont do it again. but now im just waititng for the reply. I miss you so much. I want a hug from you. warmtalks with you. But it seems to be that we are not like before. i wonder what had been stopping us. Time?? commitment?? Only god knows the best.

Labels:



I Blogged ! :D 10:43 PM