Monday, October 20, 2008
_______________________________________
MIRACLE!
At first i was shocked. i really didnt expect it during lunchtime with dearest zara and eli. She msg me"Dearest mardinah, i got ur msg in msn.Silly girl! Me nt angry lah..& i undstd the importance of having a teacher ard so no worries..sori haventbn gg to msn sbb bz prepare for my tunang..u take care k? Miz u lots. Update me abt tarian ya."
I feel so touched. Feel like crying sey. but i hold back. She finally msg me. I had been berdoa so that we will be on better condition. Alhamdulillah. It paid off. I really miss her and that is the reason i cried. I am too weak without her. I feel grateful to have her around. I really love her. **************************** Tarian today was okay la. We manage to finish it up all of it today. So tomorrow judt finish up a bit and brushed up. Hope it will be a successful performance this Saturday. Looking forward for it.