<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5709416375762882002?origin\x3dhttp://unconditionalfeelings.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
LE FEMME
_______________________________________


?M A R D I N A H?
30th April
SIXTEEN
I love my mates circling me
Simple but yet so choosy
LINKAGES
_______________________________________

?Adnan
?Anisah
?Afifah
?Ainey
?Cynthia
?Eli
?Hilyah
?Jiie
?Maisurah
?Nafisah
?Raudha
?Renny
?Sairah
?Sayneng
?Shazeena
?Suhaidah
?Syafiqah
?ThiamSeng
?Tyqa
?Wanni
?Yanijulie
?Yanti
?Yaya
?Zaqia
?Zara
?Zilaa
TAGGIES
_______________________________________


ShoutMix chat widget


_______________________________________

Thursday, October 23, 2008
_______________________________________


Suppose to have tarian today. But it was cancel due to some matters. Today is kak intan's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We bought her some stuff. Very cute. We hope she would like it.
Honestly speaking, Me as well as my dancemates felt very piss-off. I shall not elaborate here as it's not good to talk behind people's back. Let it lies at the bottom of my heart. It's painful though. I hope in future it won't happen again.
Some of us went to Eng Wah Cinema to watch "Money no Enough ll". Banjirlah that place. The girls ended up crying due to some sad scenes. But overall the movie was hilarious and fun. Everyone should watch it.

Labels:



I Blogged ! :D 8:19 PM