<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5709416375762882002?origin\x3dhttp://unconditionalfeelings.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
LE FEMME
_______________________________________


?M A R D I N A H?
30th April
SIXTEEN
I love my mates circling me
Simple but yet so choosy
LINKAGES
_______________________________________

?Adnan
?Anisah
?Afifah
?Ainey
?Cynthia
?Eli
?Hilyah
?Jiie
?Maisurah
?Nafisah
?Raudha
?Renny
?Sairah
?Sayneng
?Shazeena
?Suhaidah
?Syafiqah
?ThiamSeng
?Tyqa
?Wanni
?Yanijulie
?Yanti
?Yaya
?Zaqia
?Zara
?Zilaa
TAGGIES
_______________________________________


ShoutMix chat widget


_______________________________________

Wednesday, October 22, 2008
_______________________________________


Today was not much fun. I slept peacefully with the fan directed to me. So syiookkk! We had sex education talked after recess. And the bad thing was i had to be the switcher on and off the lights because i was instructed by ms nisaa. So okay la..i did it. After ther talked, me and dhirah proceed to commerce room for graduation nite meeting. It was fun. I would like to thank zara and ainey for the patience to wait for us. Aftee that we went to LJS to have our late lunch before me and zara proceed to CC for dance practice while ainey and dhirah went home. Reached there. Get changed. Dance while waiting for ms nisaa to arrive. Me and zara fetched her outside and bring her in as she want to look at our master piece.
Pics of yesterday and today:











While waiting for ms nisaa to arrived


Labels:



I Blogged ! :D 10:21 PM