Current feelings: Down, Happy, Exhausted, Excited, Frustrated, Sad, Anxious.
Crying is the most im feeling right now. I miss someone. It has been days we never met each other. At least when i see _ i could see the condition. _ will on be in school next week. I wondering what _ doing right now. I miss everything i did with _ . _picked me up when i fall. _guide me through. People maybe rude to _ but to me i cant afford it. Seeing _ not _self makes me worry. I know _ have a life but those memories makes me think twice of my actions. But i don't know if _care for me. Only god knows the best. 2 days ago _ said the way i talk to_ is different. I don't no why. Still wondering. I manage to get the answers from someone that _ feel bad because _ didnt invite for _ _____. I don't mind because that's is _ privacy. According to someone, _ finding an answer to explain to me. I guess i just have to wait. I never demand anything from _. That's _ feelings. Im not sad because of this. im sad because i miss those memories. Only god knows what happen between us. Its too wonderful. *SIGHS*Labels: It's too painful to remove it