<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5709416375762882002?origin\x3dhttp://unconditionalfeelings.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
LE FEMME
_______________________________________


?M A R D I N A H?
30th April
SIXTEEN
I love my mates circling me
Simple but yet so choosy
LINKAGES
_______________________________________

?Adnan
?Anisah
?Afifah
?Ainey
?Cynthia
?Eli
?Hilyah
?Jiie
?Maisurah
?Nafisah
?Raudha
?Renny
?Sairah
?Sayneng
?Shazeena
?Suhaidah
?Syafiqah
?ThiamSeng
?Tyqa
?Wanni
?Yanijulie
?Yanti
?Yaya
?Zaqia
?Zara
?Zilaa
TAGGIES
_______________________________________


ShoutMix chat widget


_______________________________________

Sunday, November 2, 2008
_______________________________________


Today i slept the whole day. Not whole day actually but only for 3 hours. Suppose to follow my family to wedding at pasir ris but i simplt so malas and also sleepy because i wake up at 6.30 to follow my parents to geylang serai to bought our weekly stuff. At home all i did is nothing. Bored to the core! I hope my future days of my holidays would not be like dis.

Im touched by this: big thanks to Mardinah for the care & concern you've given me (: For reminding me not to skip my meals & for giving me those motivational cum encouragement words . It really means a lot to me for being there unconditionally when I was deeply hurt =D __zara

To zara: aww gerl.. im touched by it. i didnt expect anything in return. im just being there for you to catch your sorrows and keep motivating you to continue with life. Thats all. Just remember it wont kill you it just to make you stronger=D

Labels:



I Blogged ! :D 11:09 PM