
Im Back.
This comp is back to normal. So i guess i will continue blogging. I really miss it and also i miss everyone honestly.
So during my MIA, i did nothing interesting except spending more time watching tv and eating. So ya i have gain weight! But not so much. i think.
Pile of hmwk i hope i could lessen it soon. I can be so lazy when i comes to get my hmwk done. But i did some revision tau org tu.
Lastly, I MISS EVERYONE.
_________________________________________________
Tags replies:
LittleMiss: Hahaha..dating ke??:D Pasal belajar, org disini tunggu sahaja ajakan org disana. So im waiting for ur call. Do beep me when u read dis. Oh, btw im not tkt la cume seram je bila suara dah di naik kan. And i miss you.
Zaqia: Wei! kau mana menghilang da..biarlah rahsia la eh..but we are just kwn. Do cal me. i miss you!
Yaya: Bebe, the last time we meet each other was during ur b'day chalet. You can just tel me when to study together. Im free. I miss you beb!
Labels: BACK