<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5709416375762882002?origin\x3dhttp://unconditionalfeelings.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
LE FEMME
_______________________________________


?M A R D I N A H?
30th April
SIXTEEN
I love my mates circling me
Simple but yet so choosy
LINKAGES
_______________________________________

?Adnan
?Anisah
?Afifah
?Ainey
?Cynthia
?Eli
?Hilyah
?Jiie
?Maisurah
?Nafisah
?Raudha
?Renny
?Sairah
?Sayneng
?Shazeena
?Suhaidah
?Syafiqah
?ThiamSeng
?Tyqa
?Wanni
?Yanijulie
?Yanti
?Yaya
?Zaqia
?Zara
?Zilaa
TAGGIES
_______________________________________


ShoutMix chat widget


_______________________________________

Wednesday, December 31, 2008
_______________________________________




Well today had a great time with Zara, Nisah, Dhirah and Ashraf(dhirah's cousin). Gossip gossip.Talking talking and also getting our homework done. It was fun to see dhirah got angry when allher brothers came to use the room beside us. Super hilarious!
After that we proceed to bugis to find my school bag but too expensive. Actually affordable. But my mum disagree with that expensive price. Hancur sey hati! But what can i do. I must listen to her.So i have to pick my second choice at tampines. SEDIH!

Labels:



I Blogged ! :D 10:03 PM