Busy . Busy. Busy. Homework. Schoolwork. Packed schedule. All in One. Will not update so soon after this. BUT keep the tagging flowing:D________________________________________________________________
To you>>
I could sense the disappointment in you upon receiving it. I could feel you. I know it also hurtful when you see that in return after you give your best for it. When i see you down, i also feel sad because i want you always to be happy and be crazy as we are suppose to be but because of that it change everything. So darling, in life there's ups and downs. Trust me. Sometimes we can be happy but we should know one day there will be a day for us to be sad too. Come to me like just now you did and we talk about it. I try my best to be great friend of yours. Remember you have me and i have you. Takecare and luv you!