Sunday, January 4, 2009
_______________________________________
What is the problem? You keep giving me negative comments or opinion to other people about me although i didn't do anything wrong towards you.I was sincere to be friends with you but is this what i get in return? I'm not expecting anything from you. I just need the respect.
When you with me you talk about other person but when you with the other person you talk about me. In front of me you pretend to be the STARS of my eyes but behind my back you bad mouthing about me. You think people won't be sick listening to your BEAUTIFUL or WONDERFUL stories. It only add on to their sins. Honestly, I didn't bare any grudges towards you but i only want you to realise your mistakes and repent.
I really forget everything about the past on what you did to me after you said sorry to me but now you keep repeating it again and again.
I'm not saying that i'm great or i'm right or even still pity from people because of my condition. But im just stating all the fact.
Everyone do talk about other people but you really getting on my nerves. Everyone make mistakes. Even i do. I admit that. I know you can do what ever you like. It's your mouth talking not mine and i have no rights to stop you.
If you really don't like me, you can come personally and say ' i hate you'. I know it will be painful but its better than you talk to other people because the person can't do anything so do i.Come on. Have the courage to tell me.
Labels: i am really sincere towards you