Sunday, January 18, 2009
_______________________________________
Your 17/01/2009 second part post make me shed tears. I cried in front of you yesterday. I cant hide it anymore. I really care and concern about you. Even though at times we are not in good terms we try our best to patch things up back by talk it out through heart to heart talk or we wrote letter although we sat beside each other or sms or call. Each time i think of you because you're special to me. I really care what you did. Im not controlling you but i just want to guide you through because i believe you're a good person. Sometimes i don't dare to open my trap when you keep quiet. Not because i don't care but im afraid you burst out to me. But i know you will never do that to me. Now, i've learnt how strong you were facing all the obstacles all alone. You can hide all of it deep inside but i could sense it no matter how deep you want to hide it from me. Every morning when you came to me and we walk together to the toilet, i felt thankful to god that you came to me or school to keep me accompany in class although dhirah was there beside me. I just want to see your smile everyday. Your smile already make me feel happy. Im proud to have you around. My tears are nothing as compare to your obstacles that you're facing right now. I can always lend my shoulder to cry on. Anytime. Anywhere. To be honest, i told some parts of you to her. That's must be the reason that she want to talk to you yesterday morning. Trust me. She really care for you like how she care for me and some others. I said sorry to you first before she talked to you because i don't want you to get the wrong idea. I just want to explain why i did that. But it ended with tears rolling down my cheeks. I know you were shocked when you see me started crying. You kept mum and told me that you're okay but obviously you're not! Im begging you. When you need someone to talk to, you can come and talk to me. Im sure that i will have the time for you.Yesterday, I wish that i could hug you tightly before you left but you were in rush. Take care darling:D
Remember, when you miss her recite Al-fatehah for her. She could hear you.

I cant believe im crying while posting this
Labels: Not easy