I saw your post. It really make me realise a mom sacrifices are incomparable. When your mom called you when you sick, you couldn't help it but to cry. When i you told me as we were walking, it make me teared and asked you to stop. At first i thought it will stop forever and even told myself not to cry in front of you but ya it continued. I didn't know that you been observing me from far. You could see all the hell im facing without me showing it but maybe through my body language and my puffy eyes. You ever told me to share with you but i refused because i thought i could managed it but it became worst. I pretend to smile with people but inside me really bleed. You're right. Im all blue in school. And true all my sentences came out from my mouth were all punctuated and with tears in my eyes. When your advices poured out on me, it make me realise and looked up to you. I salute you. You're strong. When i heard you have breathing problems, it make me wonder. I can't affort you as my friend to fallsick. You said your friends were all by your side. I wished among all the friends you have there that im one of them by your side to held your hands and face it together. Those questions you asked me about my personal life really in my head and it keep repeating every now and then. I hope what you said is true. Just have to wait for the time and also a bright day ahead. I shall beep you anytime. I love you friend:D


Labels: get up and move on, when you fall