<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5709416375762882002?origin\x3dhttp://unconditionalfeelings.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
LE FEMME
_______________________________________


?M A R D I N A H?
30th April
SIXTEEN
I love my mates circling me
Simple but yet so choosy
LINKAGES
_______________________________________

?Adnan
?Anisah
?Afifah
?Ainey
?Cynthia
?Eli
?Hilyah
?Jiie
?Maisurah
?Nafisah
?Raudha
?Renny
?Sairah
?Sayneng
?Shazeena
?Suhaidah
?Syafiqah
?ThiamSeng
?Tyqa
?Wanni
?Yanijulie
?Yanti
?Yaya
?Zaqia
?Zara
?Zilaa
TAGGIES
_______________________________________


ShoutMix chat widget


_______________________________________

Saturday, April 4, 2009
_______________________________________


4E1, 2 & 3 mother tongue outing
Was supposed to meet at 2.30pm
but most of us fell asleep for awhile at home.
Went to E!hub and waited for the rest.
So biasalah janji melayu.
Reach quite late and had Pastamania for lunch (actually that was my breakfast too)
and BOWLING SESSION with ms Nisaa!
Words cant expressed it how much fun we had.
Went home about 6.30 with sweet memories had in mind:D
The kecohrables

Mardinah/Nisah/Dinah
Love this shot
*SMILE*
Muka tk perlu sey
The gerekz guys


Sorry ckgu. I love this^^
So ugly! Fat sey!
Ladies
The kembar siam
Pinky and the brain











More coming up!

Labels:



I Blogged ! :D 11:05 PM