<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5709416375762882002?origin\x3dhttp://unconditionalfeelings.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
LE FEMME
_______________________________________


?M A R D I N A H?
30th April
SIXTEEN
I love my mates circling me
Simple but yet so choosy
LINKAGES
_______________________________________

?Adnan
?Anisah
?Afifah
?Ainey
?Cynthia
?Eli
?Hilyah
?Jiie
?Maisurah
?Nafisah
?Raudha
?Renny
?Sairah
?Sayneng
?Shazeena
?Suhaidah
?Syafiqah
?ThiamSeng
?Tyqa
?Wanni
?Yanijulie
?Yanti
?Yaya
?Zaqia
?Zara
?Zilaa
TAGGIES
_______________________________________


ShoutMix chat widget


_______________________________________

Tuesday, April 7, 2009
_______________________________________


Firstly, i would like to thank this two lovely teachers of mine and the malay dancers for motivating us to keep the spirit high till the day of SYF. They were the one who always standing behind us and brought us as a team strong together I know it tough but we made it through together as a team without leaving anyone behind. We laugh, cry and have fun together. We are one big family!!! Love you ms nisaa and ms aini! Not to forget, kak Intan Armelia our dance choreographer.
You did well. She is the best instructor ever. Yes she is!
We love you!
SYF 2009


Nur juliani
Nurizyanti
Nurul Fazillah
Eli Firhin
Fatimahtuszahra
Siti NurAisyah
Nur Suhaidah
Nur Mardinah
Nur Faizah


No feeling women or tension?

i have no idea why they holding each other hand













*candid*


























Labels:



I Blogged ! :D 9:08 PM