<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5709416375762882002?origin\x3dhttp://unconditionalfeelings.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
LE FEMME
_______________________________________


?M A R D I N A H?
30th April
SIXTEEN
I love my mates circling me
Simple but yet so choosy
LINKAGES
_______________________________________

?Adnan
?Anisah
?Afifah
?Ainey
?Cynthia
?Eli
?Hilyah
?Jiie
?Maisurah
?Nafisah
?Raudha
?Renny
?Sairah
?Sayneng
?Shazeena
?Suhaidah
?Syafiqah
?ThiamSeng
?Tyqa
?Wanni
?Yanijulie
?Yanti
?Yaya
?Zaqia
?Zara
?Zilaa
TAGGIES
_______________________________________


ShoutMix chat widget


_______________________________________

Friday, April 10, 2009
_______________________________________


*Sick*
Been sleeping for the entire afternoon with my heavy head and terrible cough and flu.
Perhaps been thinking too much lately and with the work load on me are piling up on my shoulders.
Get well soon Mardinah

Labels:



I Blogged ! :D 9:02 PM