<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5709416375762882002?origin\x3dhttp://unconditionalfeelings.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
LE FEMME
_______________________________________


?M A R D I N A H?
30th April
SIXTEEN
I love my mates circling me
Simple but yet so choosy
LINKAGES
_______________________________________

?Adnan
?Anisah
?Afifah
?Ainey
?Cynthia
?Eli
?Hilyah
?Jiie
?Maisurah
?Nafisah
?Raudha
?Renny
?Sairah
?Sayneng
?Shazeena
?Suhaidah
?Syafiqah
?ThiamSeng
?Tyqa
?Wanni
?Yanijulie
?Yanti
?Yaya
?Zaqia
?Zara
?Zilaa
TAGGIES
_______________________________________


ShoutMix chat widget


_______________________________________

Friday, June 12, 2009
_______________________________________


Class bbq at ECP

The two fire starter


Channel 8
I had problems taking pics.
Look at my hair. Thanks wind.
Cover cover wind

The two gays





Zuhir muka tk perlu
Finally burning at so many attemp
The rajin people

This boy call me ROCKSTAR

Drinks maker
Happy happy stirring





Two photographers for the day


He ask ainey to sit inside if want to take picture together

I thought Zuhir washer but...





FOOD


Both of us ROC here becos maghrib
*goodgirl*NOT!
Monitor//Monitress
Jemput mkn people

I "date" with him

accompany throughout
Thanks Ainey
Flash so bright that explain why




Badan mcm cicak kobeng




He open his eyes so that his eyes wont be small *flash too bright*
4E3

Priceless face








Mr Melvin Ng

Horny fan club

4 years friendship. Still standing strong rite??



When Atom meet Merdeka



Soccer time



Kecohrables
Jaga slipper woman
21st Babies
He call me LION




Mr & Ms Ng


The ONLY 6 malay girls









Kesian dia kena bully







Home at 9++. Thanks to ainey's dad. Kind enough to sent us back to Tampines interchange.
Shagged
Full of laughter all day long.
In the morning had dance practice 8.
End at 11 and attend FnN class to finish up my coursework.
Coursework. Coursework.
Because of it the previous night i slept at 2 and wake up at 6.30.
POWER!!!


I Blogged ! :D 11:00 PM