<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5709416375762882002?origin\x3dhttp://unconditionalfeelings.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
LE FEMME
_______________________________________


?M A R D I N A H?
30th April
SIXTEEN
I love my mates circling me
Simple but yet so choosy
LINKAGES
_______________________________________

?Adnan
?Anisah
?Afifah
?Ainey
?Cynthia
?Eli
?Hilyah
?Jiie
?Maisurah
?Nafisah
?Raudha
?Renny
?Sairah
?Sayneng
?Shazeena
?Suhaidah
?Syafiqah
?ThiamSeng
?Tyqa
?Wanni
?Yanijulie
?Yanti
?Yaya
?Zaqia
?Zara
?Zilaa
TAGGIES
_______________________________________


ShoutMix chat widget


_______________________________________

Friday, June 5, 2009
_______________________________________


Had dance today at 11.
I was somehow late bcos thanks to the bus. It just drove off.
Another thing that i was the one holding the dance room key.
Sorry people.
Finally we learnt Zapin movements. But...*sigh*
Besides that i finally break the news which i've known for few days.
The AYG performance was offically cancel because they want only school which got gold for SYF.
Sorry my girls.
I know you all disappointed.
But there's always another chance.
Don't give up.
Prove them wrong.
And WELCOME back Afiah!
__________________________1 year had past.
But still all the bittersweet memories are fresh in both my heart and mind.
With the running along the corridor each nite, sleeping soundly on the cozy bed although i have to share but i LOVE watching two adults sleeping beside me, taking pictures like nobody business, scream on top of our lungs while singing in the bus, ordered food in the middle of the nite and of course bathing with the bathroom open and one more thing the slenge-ness of pasting the fever patch.
If only the time could revert back...
I want another trip with my dance girls!!
and of course with you.
Ohh Palembang...

You girls remember this song??


I Blogged ! :D 9:59 PM