Thursday, June 18, 2009
_______________________________________
I better pen down these thoughts before tears rolling down my cheeks.I got to be strong.
I got to stand on my own feet.
I got to make a better place for people around although i dont want to.
I got to let it go although i dont wish to.
I got to believe that its only for now not for tomorrow.
I got to be cheerful like before dont let it affect myself.
I got to put up a WIDE smile on my face not to make it obvious.
Only HIM knows the best for now.
Dear Allah, please show me the pathway to guide me through.
Been weeks, life journey its not a smooth one.
Been keeping myself occupied in order to stay away.
But i was wrong.
Yes. I've been pretending to be a happy go lucky but i cant take it anymore.
Crying wont bring me anywhere not even a single solution.
I need to let it go.
One by One
I need a hug
And yes it just rolled down