<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5709416375762882002?origin\x3dhttp://unconditionalfeelings.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
LE FEMME
_______________________________________


?M A R D I N A H?
30th April
SIXTEEN
I love my mates circling me
Simple but yet so choosy
LINKAGES
_______________________________________

?Adnan
?Anisah
?Afifah
?Ainey
?Cynthia
?Eli
?Hilyah
?Jiie
?Maisurah
?Nafisah
?Raudha
?Renny
?Sairah
?Sayneng
?Shazeena
?Suhaidah
?Syafiqah
?ThiamSeng
?Tyqa
?Wanni
?Yanijulie
?Yanti
?Yaya
?Zaqia
?Zara
?Zilaa
TAGGIES
_______________________________________


ShoutMix chat widget


_______________________________________

Monday, August 31, 2009
_______________________________________


Teacher's Day Celebration
The final for the year performaning for the "super" seniors.
Mix feelings though.
Thank god the performance went on smoothly.
Actually not really.
I almost tripped and fell:P
This celebration we decided to do something different.
Mixture of Traditional and Contemporary.
So i hope people out there don't misjugde us. We know we still have our weaknesses. There's always a room for improvement.We still have alot more for us to learn. There's no harm trying new things. I'm sure there is always the FIRST in everything. You have know rights to judge others by specifying each and everyone of us as we as a group never think that themselves better than the other. We work hard together. Yes we undergo HARDSHIP together.
Lastly, on behalf on my dancemates we would like to thank Kak Intan and Abg Elfi for choreographing this dance for us and Happy Teacher's Day.
At backstage; 1st costume

2nd Costume
Ladies graduating quote by Ms Aini
Juniors with kak intan





















Feeling feeling vogue. NOT!


Showing off the present
Me and zara suppose to kiss them but...
Them kissing us

She label me as 20cents laughing machine
Happy camwhoring queens






Sure i'm gonna miss them:(

I bought them the same thing but different colour of it and also different colour wrapper

(see the pink and blue present)



I Blogged ! :D 10:48 PM